Beer is Agriculture
Farm-to-table beers brewed in small batches using fruit, grains and herbs purchased from local family farms:
- Almanac Brewing Co. collaborates with farmers on ideas for interesting, unusual and seasonal beers. Once they settle on an idea, they carefully select a partner farm - focusing on small family run operations, just like theirs
- They create balanced beers with equal parts sweet and bitter by adding the fruit in early, so that the hungry yeast can eat the sugars in the fruit as well. This creates a beer that has all of the flavors of the fruit, without overbearing sweetness
- For their barrel aged beers, the beer is racked into oak barrels. The beer—alive inside the barrels—continues to evolve during this secondary fermentation. The beer absorbs hints of toasted vanilla and oak from the barrel, and melds with fruits they sourced from local farms
- Almanac beers are excellent fresh, or can be cellared for years to allow the flavors to evolve in the bottle
Beers from Almanac Beer Co.
Being Farm-Centric is a Statement.
Join the Beery party where all the Fruit are invited!
- Almanac's brews are best served when FRESH
- With our end-to-end Cold Chain, we guarantee quality and taste exactly as the brewer had intended it
- Sign up to Beer Hawk Fresh and support California's Farmers!
Access beer from Almanac Beer Co. by registering now!
Register to access Almanac Beer Co. beers